Emotional Landscapes....

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Tag! I am IT!!

name: Tee Em
-single or taken: single
-sex: female
-birthday: 29th august
-siblings: 4-shoe size: 7
-height: yikes, do I have to answer that??

. r . e . l . a . t . i . o . n . s . h . i . p . s .

-who are your best or really close friends? F, Dee, H, nd T
-do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse: hmmmm…lemme see, NO!

f. a . s . h . i . o . n . s . t . u . f . f .

-where is your favorite place to shop: no favorites- for clothes, I usually shop from Ashiyana market and Generations or Options for the ready-made ones,EBH, Panache or stepzone for footware usually but not always, Safron or Naheed Super for cosmetics……what else??

-any tattoos or piercing: piercing yes, nose and ears

.s . p . e . c . i . f . i . c . s .

-do you do drugs?: what do think?? No obviously :P

-what kind of shampoo do you use?: kind or brand? Herbal essences for Normal hair

-what are you most scared of?: darkness

-who is the last person that called you?: Fem

-where do you want to get married?: where?? I dunno ive never thought abt that

-how many buddies are online right now?: 2

-what would you change about yourself?: height and temper!

f. a . v . o . r . i . t . e . s .
-color: purple/lilac

-food: hmmmmmm……..everything that’s cooked good, especially Chinese food!

-boys names: huh? Never given that a thought!
-girls names: I like my own name :-) and a lot of other names!

-subjects in school: none! Yeah really when I was at school I hated every subject!

-hobbies: reading (fiction mostly), and watching movies like a lunatic :-)

h. a . v . e . y . o . u . e . v e . r .

-given anyone a bath?: yeah….my lil sister when she was abt 3

-smoked: errrrrrrrrrrrrr

-bungee jumped?: no, I wish I could

-skinny dipped?: huh?-ever been in love?: obviously

-made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: yeah….i do that habitually !!

-cried when someone died?: many times

-lied: who doesn’t? I’d lie again if I say no!!

-fallen for your best friend?: falling for a gurl?:P

-been rejected?: pata nahi wether it was rejection or what?

-rejected someone?: yes

-used someone?: many times!

. c . u . r . r . e . n . t .
-clothes: black and pruple shalwar kameez

-music: none-make-up: none

-annoyance: arrghh, when will it end??

-smell: pot pourri

-desktop picture: “I support Harry Potter” poster

-book you're reading: Newspaper journalism: A practical introduction

-in cd player: Goblet of Fire!

-color of toenails: natural

l . a . s . t . p . e . r . s . o . n .

-you touched: hain? Pata nahi I don’t remember, might be my sister
-hugged: my sister
-you yelled at: my sister :-)
-you kissed: my sister!

. a . r . e . y . o . u .

-understanding: pata nahi, ask my friends
-open-minded: hmm…yes according to my own point of views :-D
-insecure: yesssss
-interesting: I think so!
-random: hmm….yes very!
-hungry: Alwaysssssssss-smart: oh yea..;-)
-moody: veryyyyyyyyyy-hard working: noooooooooooooooo
-organized: not much!
-healthy with eating: not at all!
-shy: at times!-difficult: very much!
-attractive: loll….people say so ;-)
-bored easily: oh Yes!!
-messy: yeah…during examz
-obsessed: with everything!

. r . a . n . d . o . m .

-In the morning i am: cranky

-love is: grossly misunderstood

-i dream about: being a full-fleged journalist and………….leave it!!

. o . p . p . o . s . i . t . e . s . e . x .

-what do you notice first: dressing
-last person you slow danced with: NONE!
-makes you laugh the most: My cousin, S
-makes you smile: T
-who do you have a crush on: currently? Cedric Diggory :p
-who has a crush on you: uss se poocho mujhe kia pata??

. d . o . y . o u . e . v . e . r .

-sit on the internet all night waiting for that someone special to im you?: whole night? noooooo
-wish you were a member of the opposite sex?: cummon, why would I ever want to expressionless, emotionless and always very logical?? :P no offense guyssssssssss
-wish you were younger: who doesn’t?
-cried because someone said something mean to you?: yesss

n . u . m . b . e . r .

-of times i have had my heart broken: pata nahi, cant count. My heart breaks even if someone fogets my birthday!!

-of hearts i have broken: ufff, do u actually expect me to count that??
-of tight friends: two, ummm make it 3
-of cds i own: cant count them
-scars on my body: pata nahi, a few chicken pox marks, that’s all

. f . i . n . a . l . q . u . e . s . t . i . o . n . s .

-do you like filling these out?: hmmm…..yeah sometimes
-gold or silver: gold
-what was the last film you saw at the movies? Harry Potter and the goblet of fire
-favorite cartoon/anime? Tom and Jerry and Nemo for animated films
-what did you have for breakfast this morning?: a brownie
-who would you love being locked in a room with?: pata nahi, I dnt want to be locked in a room in the first place
-could you live without your computer?: NOOO
-would you color your hair?: yea if my mom permits then I’ll have them burgundy
-could you ever get off the computer?: yeah, m not addicted
-habla espanol? .whaa???????
-how many people are on your buddy list?: around 30 something :-)

-people m tagging: Absar, SHA,Aleena and whoever reads it and wants to be tagged :-)

Posted by Tooba :: 10:12 AM ::
---------------oOo---------------